Like so many of you, we have spent the last month learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
For Barron Plumbing and Heating, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands.
- We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation at our offices including our equipment.
- Technicians sanitize themselves before leaving our offices for an appointment and right before entering your home or office.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing and will be wearing masks to protect you and themselves from possible COVID-19 transmission.
- It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves
We could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including the dreaded COVID-19. As well as how important your drains should be in tip-top shape to keep germs and viruses at bay.
Therefore, you should not hesitate to call for repairs when there is something wrong with your:
- Water pipes preventing your access to free-flowing running water
- Clogged or backed-up drains
- Whole house Halo water filtration systems
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We are well-prepared for COVID-19 and we are ready to extend that protection and preparedness to you and your home to protect your loved ones. / to your office to protect your employees.
I needed service on the furnace (non emergency) and Barron was able to come next morning. Barron arrived on time and went over the price and what needed to be done so there wouldn't be any surprise. If I need any work done in the future, I won't hesitate to give them call.
Ready to get started?
We offer quick plumbing services and whole-house inspections!
Barron Plumbing & Heating Videos
PLUMBING REPAIRS 15 COMMON TOILET LEAKS
GERBER MAXWELL ELONGATED TOILET INSTALLATION
NOW HIRING PROFESSIONAL PLUMBING TECHNICIAN
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are having problems with your drains, sewer, or heating system, contact Barron Plumbing & Heating. We can fix the problem quickly and for an affordable price. Give us a call today or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment with our team. We serve Atlantic City, Brigantine City, Ventnor City, and Margate City, NJ, and nearby areas. We look forward to hearing from you soon.